Dragon Age Inquisition got pushed back to Nov 18th, which is obviously not my birthday. Taking this as a sign as well, though not a good one as I hear some LIs are only available to certain sexes. Ah well, as long as I have someone who doesn’t annoy me and the combat isn’t as terrible as Origins (a game where you have to spam killallhostiles just to keep it interesting) I suppose I’ll be happy.
I have blond hair. My current hair color is not my natural hair color. I have curly hair. I have green eyes. I have red hair. I have natural highlights. I am black. I have lots of freckles. My nails are usually painted. I wear a lot of eye make-up. I have bangs. I have short hair. I wear a lot of pink.
I own a hair straightener. I have my own car. I have posters on my walls. I have a pet. I own a pair of roller skates or blades. I have lots of bobby pins. I own at least four bottles of perfume. I have a lot of jewelry I never wear. I own at least 5 pairs of jeans. I own Converse. I own a pair of high heels. I own a leather jacket.
I have a step-relative. I am adopted. My biological parents are married to each other. I am an only child. At least one of my great-grandparents is still alive. All of my grandparents are still alive. I am related to someone famous. I have a sibling who is in college I am a twin or a triplet. I have a sibling who is married. I have a sibling who is less than five years old. I have more than one sibling. I see my cousins often.
I am married. I am engaged. I have been proposed to. I have never been in a serious relationship. I have been asked out on a date. I have been cheated on. I am asexual. I want to get married someday. I want to have kids someday. I have children. I have made out with someone against a wall.
I am lactose intolerant. I have a food allergy. Someone in my family has died of cancer. I have had surgery. I have scoliosis. I take anti-depressants. I have attempted suicide. I have been in the hospital in the past year. I have broken a bone. I have had strep throat. I don’t drink enough water. I exercise for more than 10 hours a week. I wear glasses and/or contacts.
I have a best friend. I am friends with a pair of twins. I am close friends with at least one of my neighbors. I have at least one friend who lives in a different country.
I have had a near-death experience. The police have been summoned to my house. I have been nearly run over by some sort of large vehicle. I have been snorkeling. I have been to at least 2 weddings. I have been to at least 2 funerals. I have(attempted to go to) an overnight summer camp. I have been on a train. I have lived in a different country. I have spent the night in a motel. I have written a novel. I have been zip-lining. I have been to a wedding or funeral outside of my home country. I have failed a class. I have cut class. I have gotten a speeding ticket. I have gotten a parking ticket. I have been in a car crash. I have been sent to the principal’s office. I have been arrested. I have been drunk. I have taken a ballet class. I have driven a car. I have been on an upside-down roller coaster. I have gone to school or work after a sleepless night. I have flown in a hot-air balloon. I have spent more than 48 hours without sleep. I have been in a talent show. I have read Sherlock Holmes. I have read all of the Harry Potter books. I have seen all of the Harry Potter movies. I saw the last Harry Potter movie in theaters. I have thrown up on a plane. I have worn my pajamas out in public. I have worn my hair in a fishtail braid. I have never been trick-or-treating. I have posted a video on YouTube. I have seen an episode of Supernatural. I have worn colored contacts before. I have tried out for a sports team. I have auditioned for a play. I have been in a school play. I have had a main role in a school play.
I have a job. I am afraid of heights. I am not religious. I live in an apartment. I am extremely familiar with jet lag. I want to change my name. My first name ends with the letter “A.” I don’t get nervous before making a presentation. I have more than one citizenship. I was born in a city. I run a video blog. I know what I want to do with my life. I am insecure about my voice. I worry a lot about my future.
I am a student. I go to a private school. I have my Master’s degree. I have taken a college-level class while in high school. I have graduated from high school.
I have been to a third-world country. I have been to the Carribean. I have been to Boston. I have visited a college. I have been to Florida. I have been to New York City. I have visited another country. I have been to Egypt.
I am fluent in more than one language. I have read a book in another language. I can braid hair. I can do a cartwheel. I can do a handstand underwater.
I play Skyrim. I play Minecraft. I like country music. I like to read fanfiction. I watch Doctor Who. I enjoy hiking. I run track. I like cooking shows. I like chick flicks. I love poetry. I have written a song. I am interested in cinematography.
Likes and Dislikes:
I like lobster. I like strawberries. I hate making my bed. I enjoy science fiction. I like roller coasters. I like watermelon. I liked going back-to-school shopping.
I go to the movies at least once a month. I continuously bite my nails. I have a habit of biting my lip. I tap my foot when I’m nervous. I have a paper calendar on my wall. I often have to replace my earbuds.
I spent so long trying to figure out what that weird tingly peaceful feeling was when I watched certain things. Like that scene in Mary Poppins where she’s giving the kids their medicine, those few seconds of spoons filling were just the most amazing things because it made me feel amazing (There’s also the Lesbomancy scene in the Witcher 2, the kazoo bit and the woman with the light bed in that one episode of Penn and Teller’s Bullshit on New Age medicine, also all of Bob Ross if anyone else was looking for more). But no one knew what I was talking about so I gave up trying to figure it out.
I watched this Cracked video today about types of videos the internet has too much of and the guy brought up ASMR trigger videos. I’d never heard of them before but then he sort of explained what ASMR was and I quickly googled to see for myself and holy shit it was like a lightbulb went on.
When you send a girl home from school because her shorts or too short, or her clothing is immodest, you are telling her that hiding her body is more important than her education. You are telling her that making sure the boys have a distraction-free learning environment is more important than her education. In a way, you’re telling her that the boys are more entitled to an education than she is, and that isn’t acceptable.
1. Who was the last person you held hands with? My niece.
2. Are you outgoing or shy? Shy.
3. Are you easy to get along with? Most people say I am.
4. What kind of people are you attracted to? Educated, clever, mature, kind and people with a good sense of humor.
5. Who from the opposite gender is on your mind? Uh. Richard Speight Jr maybe.
6. Does talking about sex make you uncomfortable? Not really.
7. Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with? I don’t remember. I avoid deep conversations.
8. What does the most recent text that you sent say? 'Easter egg hunt with 500 kids, kill me.' Tells you how long ago it was since I last texted.
9. What are your 5 favorite songs right now? Glass Heart Hymn by Paper Route. Ride This Out by Imaginary Cities. Burn by Ellie Goulding. Chealsea Hotel No. 2 by Lana Del Rey. American Dream by Electric Guest.
10. Do you like it when people play with your hair? Depends on the person.
11. Do you believe in luck and miracles? No.
12. What good thing happened this summer? Summer just started, nothing sticks out about the last.
13. Do you think there is life on other planets? Yes, but not in the aliens sense.
14. Do you still talk to your first crush? No.
15. Do you like bubble baths? Yes.
16. Do you like your neighbors? Sure.
17. What are you bad habits? I pick my lip until it bleeds a lot. I eat dairy even though I’m lactose intolerant. Lots of other little stuff.
18. Where would you like to travel? The UK and Ireland again.
19. Do you have trust issues? No.
20. Favorite part of your daily routine? Going to bed.
21. What part of your body are you most uncomfortable with? Every part.
22. What do you do when you wake up? Cuddle with the cats, have coffee, check my email.
23. Do you wish your skin was lighter or darker? Uh, my face is a little darker than the rest of me because of my freckles and sun exposure. I wouldn’t mind it matching the rest of me better.
24. Who are you most comfortable around? I’m not even comfortable with myself.
25. Have any of your ex’s told you they regret breaking up? Sure.
26. Do you ever want to get married? No.
27. Is your hair long enough for a pony tail? Yes, it’s about 2’ long.
28. Which celebrities would you have a threesome with? Colin O’Donoghue and Mylene Jampanoi.
29. Spell your name with your chin. m azfddfkikdsfgtzA.
30. Do you play sports? What sports? I’m an intellectual not an athlete. Or that was what I told my PE teachers.
31. Would you rather live without TV or music? TV.
32. Have you ever liked someone and never told them? Of course.
33. What do you say during awkward silences? Silence sort of implies silence
34. Describe your dream girl/guy? That should be person. Uh, someone easy going who likes to laugh but knows when to be serious. Well educated. Cat lover. Patient and tolerant. I’ve not thought much about it.
35. What are your favorite stores to shop in? Bed, Bath and Beyond. Pier 1. Barnes & Noble. Teavana. Urban Arts and Crafts. World Market.
36. What do you want to do after high school? I graduated from college with a BA a while ago.
37. Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance? It depends. Rapists don’t.
38. If you’re being extremely quiet what does it mean? It’s a day that ends in y.
39. Do you smile at strangers? If it’s appropriate for the situation.
40. Trip to outer space or bottom of the ocean? Neither sound great.
41. What makes you get out of bed in the morning? Usually hunger, or thirst. Or even an unhappy cat.
42. What are you paranoid about? My apathy, but I find I don’t care as much as I used to. (I love that joke)
43. Have you ever been high? Not really
44. Have you ever been drunk? Technically, yes.
45. Have you done anything recently that you hope nobody finds out about? I am not answering that.
46. What was the colour of the last hoodie you wore? Gray? It’s been years.
47. Ever wished you were someone else? All the time.
48. One thing you wish you could change about yourself? That I wasn’t anemic.
49. Favourite makeup brand? Uh, I like Hard Candy primer. I usually just wear that and eyeliner and concealer these days.
50. Favourite store? Don’t really have one.
51. Favourite blog? drawsshits is entertaining
52. Favourite colour? Blue
53. Favourite food? Potatoes, no matter what you do with them.
54. Last thing you ate? Tortilla Chips.
55. First thing you ate this morning? That doughnut and sprinkles cereal from Capt’n Crunch
56. Ever won a competition? For what? I don’t remember.
57. Been suspended/expelled? For what? Not doing school work.
58. Been arrested? For what? No.
59. Ever been in love? Yes.
60. Tell us the story of your first kiss? I’d rather not.
61. Are you hungry right now? Not feeling like I’m up for eating.
62. Do you like your tumblr friends more than your real friends? I don’t have any tumblr friends.
63. Facebook or Twitter? Fuck them both.
64. Twitter or Tumblr? Tumblr.
65. Are you watching tv right now? No.
66. Craving something? What? No.
67. What colour are your towels? I don’t have a matching set, so lots of different colors.
68. How many pillows do you sleep with? 1.
69. Do you sleep with stuffed animals? No. I have cats that sleep with me.
70. How many stuffed animals do you think you have? 4. All sentimental keepsakes. I got rid of the others.
77. Favourite tv show? At the moment, Game Of Thrones.
78. Favourite movie? Mon Oncle, They Live By Night or Harvey.
79. Mean Girls or Mean Girls 2? What?
80. Mean Girls or 21 Jump Street? Neither
81. Favourite character from Mean Girls? I didn’t care for that movie.
82. Favourite character from Finding Nemo? I have no idea, I don’t even remember the movie.
83. First person you talked to today? My dad.
84. Last person you talked to today? My mother.
85. Name a person you hate? Jenny McCarthy.
86. Is there anyone you want to punch in the face right now? My sister in law.
87. In a fight with someone? No.
88. How many sweatpants do you have? 1.
89. How many sweaters/hoodies do you have? No hoodies, but 6-7 sweaters.
90. Last movie you watched? Richard III.
91. Favourite actress? Judy Dench.
92. Favourite actor? Stephen Fry.
93. Do you tan a lot? Never.
94. Have any pets? 2 cats.
95. How are you feeling? Tired.
96. Do you type fast? Speed is relative.
97. Do you regret anything from your past? Of course.
98. Can you spell well? It depends.
99. Do you miss anyone from your past? Not really.
100. Ever been to a bonfire party? I get the feeling that with all the UK spellings this might mean a Bonfire Night party. In that case no, but I’ve been to a party where there was one.
101. Ever broken someone’s heart? Yes.
102. Have you ever been on a horse? Yes.
103. What should you be doing? Drinking my tea.
104. Is something irritating you right now? No.
105. Have you ever liked someone so much it hurt? It didn’t last long.
106. Do you have trust issues? No, do you have memory issues?
107. Who was the last person you cried in front of? I don’t remember.
108. What was your childhood nickname? M. Emmy. Smartass. MarieTard
109. Have you ever been out of your province/state? Yes, of course.
110. Do you play the Wii? I did when my brother had one.
111. Are you listening to music right now? Yes. (I Just) Died In Your Arms by Cutting Crew.
112. Do you like chicken noodle soup? Yes.
113. Do you like Chinese food? Very, very much.
114. Favourite book? Too many to choose from.
115. Are you afraid of the dark? No.
116. Are you mean? No.
117. Is cheating ever okay? If fidelity is a part of your commitment to someone then it isn’t. If you have an open relationship then it isn’t cheating.
118. Can you keep white shoes clean? I don’t have white shoes.
119. Do you believe in love at first sight? No.
120. Do you believe in true love? No.
121. Are you currently bored? No, and I have little to no respect for anyone who announces when they are.
122. What makes you happy? Peace.
123. Would you change your name? No, I’ve accepted how long and unusual it is.
124. What your zodiac sign? Libra.
125. Do you like subway? The deli, yes. Indifferent to actual subways.
126. Your bestfriend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do? I believe he’s into dudes.
127. Who’s the last person you had a deep conversation with? Not this again.
128. Favourite lyrics right now? Just as I thought it was going alright I find out I’m wrong when I thought I was right s’always the same, it’s just a shame, that’s all I could say day, you’d say night tell me it’s black when I know that it’s white s’always the same, it’s just a shame, that’s all - That’s All by Genesis
129. Can you count to one million? I’m sure I could, but I’m not interested.
130. Dumbest lie you ever told? I’m not sure.
131. Do you sleep with your doors open or closed? Closed, I always keep it closed or it sounds like the rest of the house is in my bedroom.
132. How tall are you? 5’8”
133. Curly or Straight hair? It’s got a soft wave.
134. Brunette or Blonde? Red Head please.
135. Summer or Winter? Fall.
136. Night or Day? Night.
137. Favourite month? October.
138. Are you a vegetarian? Fuck no.
139. Dark, milk or white chocolate? White.
140. Tea or Coffee? Tea.
141. Was today a good day? No.
142. Mars or Snickers? I’ve not seen a Mars bar in years.
143. What’s your favourite quote? "And thus I clothe my naked villany With odd old ends stol’n out of holy writ, And seem a saint, when most I play the devil.”
Richard III, Richard III.
144. Do you believe in ghosts? No.
145. Get the closest book next to you, open it to page 42, what’s the first line on that page? B. En lisant. (Old French textbook from college.)
Ben Taylor, my favorite guy from VGA, ‘fucking hates’ Frozen and thinks Let It Go ‘sucks’. I may not feel that intensely about the movie (he is so right about that song and all the others in the movie), but I kinda think this is further proof that we are secretly soulmates. Gotta dig those crazy Canadians.
you are in college you are female you have a pretty good idea of what you want to do with your life you are short (under 5’4) you text a lot you are single you like a lot of different kinds of music you are close with your mom you don’t have a job you have a horrible fear of bees you have quite a few guilty pleasures you don’t have many scars you stay up late you dye your hair you enjoy iced coffee you drink occasionally you like to shop your grades are fairly good you are lazy you prefer facebook to myspace you are paranoid you have a dog you would consider going to law school you would consider plastic surgery of some kind you are somewhat superstitious your first name is short (4 letters or less) you have/had a piercing other than ears you are not very athletic you watch a lot of television you read a lot you get nervous easily you have blue eyes you are disorganized you feel that you are friendly you donate time or money to charitable organizations you don’t hear very well you are pale you have a tumblr people ask for your advice & you also ask for advice a lot you like sushi you’ve been out of the country you have a food allergy you sleep with a stuffed animal summer is your favorite season your birthday is in the spring your parents are divorced you have moved multiple times people think you are funny but you have a weird sense of humor you carry a purse you think a lot (too much) you meditate you seem shy, but only when you first meet someone you like parties something on your body hurts right now you have a sensitive nose you often have strange dreams you are a bit on the hyper side (atm)
I lost my virginity while Enigma was on. It was the 90’s and that shit was everywhere. I highly dislike that kind of music and it being associated with the awkwardness and emotional shitstorm that was my first time means I absolutely can’t stand listening to it now.
I couldn’t remember the group’s name, but I now know that if you google “that weird chanty music from the 90’s” the first result is a yahoo ask where someone is looking for it and is correctly told it is Enigma.
Similar. Almost my first time with a guy, he had me put on the DVD of The Sound of Music. We were interrupted just as the clothes started coming off, which I was kinda thankful for as I wasn’t really sure I wanted it. He kept trying to pressure me in the days following but I didn’t let him put his hands on me again. When he started implying that I owed him sex because I was ‘his’ I dumped him.
I never liked the movie anyway, but I avoid seeing it now. It makes me incredibly uncomfortable.